How do I get an Online Appraisal?
- Read and accept the Online Appraisal terms.
- Select ‘Online Appraisal’ on the Online Appraisal form and complete the form. This provides Dr. Lori with information about your item. Read why you need an online appraisal from Dr. Lori.
- Send an image file or web address which shows an image of the item. Instructions for submitting images are provided after you complete and submit the online appraisal form.
- Dr. Lori will review your submission and upon acceptance that she is qualified to appraise your item, we will email you easy to follow payment method instructions.
- Upon payment approval, Dr. Lori will proceed with her research and prepare your online appraisal. If she requires additional information or images, you will be contacted via email. Once the Online Appraisal is complete (within 30 days from date of payment), we will email your Online Appraisal to the email address that you provided.
- View a sample of one of Dr. Lori’s online appraisals. Page 1 Page 2
The information contained in this sample is not complete or accurate, it is for sample purposes only.